SEMS Football Fest 2019. Last year, we vowed to give you an amazing tournament and we did. So, you know this isn’t our first rodeo. If you think SEMS Football Fest 2018 was good, you have no idea what we have in store for 2019.
Date: Feb 8 at 8 AM – Feb 10 at 5 PM.
Venue: BAF Shaheen English Medium School,Jahangir Gate, Dhaka Cantonment, Tejgaon, 1215 Dhaka, Bangladesh.
SEMS Football Tournament Details
- Only invited schools will be allowed to play.
- Participation is based on “first come first serve” basis so we earnestly request all the schools wishing to participate to confirm their teams as soon as possible.
- The tournament will be divided into three categories: U-16 boys, U-19 boys, and U-19 girls. Each team will consist of 10 players, 1 coach, and 1 manager or as preferred.
- Everyone is requested to cooperate with security checks at the entrance. No participant will be allowed to enter without IDs, including the players, coaches etc.
- All students (players and spectators) are required to bring their school ID cards. The ID card must be issued for the current academic school year.
Participating schools are requested to do the following instructions
- Team officials (Coach, Manager, Admin Personnel or Support Staff) must be 5 or below per school.
- Upon the confirmation of team registration, the school representative will be called for a tournament team meeting. The representative must submit the following documents:
*Team officials members’ name and contact number.
*Student ID card of each player.
*Photocopy of Passport/ Birth Certificate of each player.
Matches will be played 6-aside.
Rest of the information about the format will be updated according to the number of teams participating
Time format for matches
- Group Stages: 8 minutes per half with 2 minutes break.
- Quarterfinals: 12 minutes per half with 2 minutes break.
- Semifinals: 12 minutes per half with 3 minutes break.
- Finals: 15 minutes per half with 3 minutes break.
Rules and regulations
- Official ball size: 5.
- Rolling substitutions will be permitted.
- Offside Rule will not be followed.
- Players will not be allowed to play barefooted.
- Players are allowed to wear indoors or turfs.
- Shin guards are recommended.
- FIFA rules will be followed.
- No goals will be awarded from a direct goal-kick or from kick-in.
- The goalkeeper will be allowed to grab a back pass.
- One player is allowed to play for one team and must be playing in only one category.
- If any team player is accused of being ineligible for their respective category and is found guilty of such an offence the team will be disqualified immediately.
- Each team must be present in the field with all their players at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
- If a team is not present within 5 minutes of the starting time of the scheduled match, their opponents will be given a walk over.
- Direct red card or two consecutive yellow cards results in a suspension from the next match.
- Referees’ decision is final. Any arguments with the referee, will lead to penalization of the player.
- All players must respect that they are within a school premises and act accordingly, indecent behaviour may result in player/team disqualification.
- If two teams are tied with the same points in the group stage, the team with a higher goal difference will qualify to the next round. In case the goal difference being equal, penalty shootout will decide the qualifier for the next round.
- In case of any dispute, the organizing committee or the jury of appellate will take responsibility to resolve the matter. The organizing committee holds the authority to bring about any changes in fixtures.
For any further queries,
SEMS Football Fest