Inter Athena Cup Volume 1 2019. Here’s a hearty welcome, big and warm enough to encompass you all! We’re delighted to announce that Intern Athena Cup: Volume 1 will be held on 15th February of 2019. We hope all of you participate and battle it out for your team’s final glory.
Date: Friday, February 15, 2019, at 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM.
Venue: JAFF,Bashundhara Main Gate, 1229 Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Inter Athena Cup Tournament Details
- Post your team name with contact number.
- No team will be confirmed without the full payment of the entry fee on the captains meeting. The date of the captains meeting will be announced at the event page.
- Age category-Under 21.
- (Age limit will be strictly maintained, if any of the players is accused of being over 21, then the player needs to show valid proof otherwise will be restricted for the rest of the tournament) .
- 6 a side,10 man squad.
- Rolling Sub.
- No Offside.
- Its a tournament of 16 teams, so first 16 teams to confirm will be able to play the tournament.
- Group Stage – 10 mins (Straight).
- Quarter Finals – 10 mins (Straight ).
- Semi Finals – 14 mins (Straight).
- Third position match-14 mins (straight).
- Final – 20 mins (10mins per half ).
- Group Stage
- Quarter Finals
- Third place
Inter Athena Cup Tournament Entry Fee
- 5000 taka.
- Full payment must be cleared before the tournament for a place.
- You can pay the money on the day of captain’s meeting or through Bkash.
- Champions: 10k+Trophy+Medals.
- Runners up: 7k+Trophy+Medals.
- Third position: Medals.
- Best Player: Medal
- Top Scorer: Medal
- Best Keeper: Medal
- Best Defender: Medal
Inter Athena Cup Rules and Regulations
- Every team must have their proper jersey and proper football kit to avoid confusion.
- Teams must show up at least 15 minutes before their respective match and be ready on given time.
- A player won’t be allowed to play Barefooted or In Boot.O
nlyTurf is allowed.
- Referees decision is the final decision (Any argument, bad comment or sledding will lead to a Yellow / Red Card.
- A player has shown RED card is suspended for the next match.
- ANY KIND OF WRONG BEHAVIOR OR BAD COMMENT ON THE FIELD WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND WILL LEAD TO YELLOW / RED CARD OR EVEN IN WORSE CASES, THE ACCUSED PERSON OR THE TEAM MAY BE DISQUALIFIED***
- Authority keeps the right to change the rules or change any decision at any time
- No smoking in the field area, you can do it outside.
- No food in the field area.
- Any kind of foul activity/misconduct/vandalism won’t be tolerated. The player/team responsible for such action will be sent out of JAFF premises.
- Any kind of damage done by any participant will cause in charging extra.
For further information inbox
Yusha Ammar Rafi +8801770346023
Imran Samad, +8801626685636
Andalib Anwar, +8801939374623